7 Things We Are Grateful For
Happy Sunday RR friends! I hope you all had a great week. It's been a quiet one for us around here. We have been hunkering down a bit due to new Chicago City restrictions because of Covid. We have made the decision that we are going to spend the holidays just with our household. So trying to find fun things to do and fun ways to decorate to make the holidays still feel special.
We had a restock of tea sets that I am really excited about! They are so beautiful and perfect as gifts or for yourself. Link is below on #7:) We also released our first in house candle scent No.1 Gingerwood Promenade! the perfect winter candle and you can reuse the hand thrown vessel as a vase when you are done. We also have these plant kits you can buy to do just that!
AND we announced that we are having Friday sales through November! Last Friday we had all vases and planters on sale. Keep your eyes peeled this Tuesday when we announce what will be on sale this Friday. You can also sign up for our newsletter to get special perks and to the the first to find out what will be on sale!
Sign up HERE.
I hope you all have a great week! What are you all cooking for Thanksgiving? How are you celebrating? We love to hear from you.
Here are the 7 things we are grateful for this week:
1. Bash Party Goods! We have decided that Thanksgiving weekend we are going to decorate our house like the inside of a Christmas tree! Ha, since times are heavy and my daughter likes to decorate for special events, I think this is a great way to bring smiles and light feelings to this heavier world we are in lately. Bash Party Goods has some great decorations that I am excited to use!
2. Pasta Social Club Pasta anyone? Yes please. I want to make all of this. I have a pasta maker that has been sitting in a closet for a few years. Now is the time to pull it out and start making that delicious fresh pasta.
3. Full Bloom Before I started Rosie Rosie I had my own floral company and one of my mentors and bosses was Elizabeth from Asrai Garden. She is now one of the hosts of HBOMaxs Full Bloom and if you want some beauty and light, fun entertainment, watch this!
4. Speaking of Elizabeth I just bought this puzzle from Asrai Garden and I can't wait to put it together. Trying to stock up on activities for the kids and for Seth and I since we are hunkering down due to the Covid increase. Do you have any ideas? Would love to know what you all are doing for entertainment at home!
5. Dharma + Dwell this company is really making a dent in eco friendly, sustainable and responsibly sourced home goods and cleaning supplies. Stock up or gift these to a friend!
6. Accidentally Wes Anderson. Really enjoying this instagram of beautiful far off places. I miss traveling. Haven't really traveled much since becoming a mom and especially since Covid, so it is nice to see the beauty that is still in this world. And plan for future trips!
7. Our Teapot selection. They are so well made and beautiful and really make having your tea so special. Angela Venarchik does such a good job with making these and they are great for yourself or for gifting!